I have been unintentionally neglectful of updates during the past few months. Partially because nothing exciting ever happens and partially because I was spending 24-hours a day with the only people (person, who am I kidding) who reads this blog. So here is a concise list of everything that happened over the past 2.5 months.
1) Graduated University: B.A. Check B.Ed. Check
2) Packed everything I own in my car
3) Scrubbed, spackled and painted my house.
4) Got a 600 dollar damage deposit back from landlord
5) Deposited 600 dollars into back account
6) Took money out in Mexican Pesos
7) Flew to MEXICO with wonderful friends
8) Got incredibly sunburnt
9) Had angry landlord cancel 600 dollar damage deposit check
10)Spent many hours complaining about idiot landlord
11) Had bank freeze my accounts
12) Spend more hours complaining about idiot landlord
13) Drank Margaritas
14) Ate cheap, delicious, Mexican Avocados
15) Flew home
16) Repacked all belongs into tiny car
17) Drove 10.5 hours to first official teaching job
18) Settled into new home, far away from friends, family, cell phone coverage and grocery stores
19) Ate expensive, mediocre, Northern B.C. Avocados
20) Drove 2 hours to use internet and update blog
No comments:
Post a Comment